Monday, March 6, 2017

Where I Lost Her

I initially had a hard time getting into this novel, but once I did I was hooked.

Tess and Jake are visiting old friends at their camp in Vermont, when Tess sees a lost child on the road in the woods - but the child runs away before Tess can help her. An extensive police search turns up no child, there have been no children reported missing, and events in her past make the local police think Tess is imagining the child - or made the whole story up for attention.

What follows is the story of how Tess solves the mystery, and a look back at the events that have brought her to this moment in time. It's a very emotional and surprising story that I couldn't put down.

I'll definitely look for other works by this author.

Where I Lost Her

No comments:

Post a Comment